Identity: INNOVAMAT EDUCATION, S. L. (hereinafter, INNOVAMAT)
NIF (Número de Identificación Fiscal [Tax Identification Number]): B67098129
Postal address: Avda. de la Generalitat, 216, 4.º 3.ª, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (08174 Barcelona, Spain)
INNOVAMAT EDUCATION, S. L. is responsible for the following websites:
As data controller, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data; and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), it informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organizational nature, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
1. Data processed
1.1. The Innovamat website (www.innovamat.com) processes the following data:
a) User Data: in order to access Innovamat’s educational proposals as a User on the website, the User must obtain a username or email and password.
b) Contact Details: in order to contact the Innovamat team, the User must fill out a contact form in which they are asked to indicate:
- First name and surnames
- Educational center
- Position in the educational center
The form has a space with open fields where the User can indicate what he/she deems appropriate (except with respect to the Prohibited Data indicated below).
c) Purchase Data: in order to purchase products as a user of the website, the User must complete the purchase form that appears on the website by providing a series of data necessary for the provision of Innovamat services. The personal data collection form specifies the mandatory data that must be completed by the users, and any refusal by the users to provide them will mean not being able to provide the service. Likewise, the fact of being a User on the website means having a profile with open fields in which the User may indicate what he/she deems appropriate (except with respect to the Prohibited Data indicated below).
The data requested on the Purchase Form is:
- First name and surnames of the purchase beneficiary: - minor child
For purchase billing:
- First name and surnames
- Address, ZIP Code, City, Province and Country
- Bank details (credit card)
e) Data from communications between the User and INNOVAMAT: When the User sends a communication, INNOVAMAT collects its metadata (time and date of the email, identity of the sender and receiver, technical data) and the data included in any communication between the User and INNOVAMAT.
f) Data from the e-mail of the teaching staff of the schools that use the educational resources of INNOVAMAT: the schools provide INNOVAMAT with the emails of their teaching staff (through the corresponding processor contract). INNOVAMAT provides all teachers with a password so they can use all the educational resources through the website and app. The teaching staff, in order to access a teacher account, must be employed at all times during the term of subscription by the school contracting the educational resource, and the teacher must only use or permit the use of the teacher account for students at the school for which the teacher is authorized.
1.2. BMATH (https://www.bmath.app/)processes the following personal data accessed by the following means:
a) Platform Forms and User Profile Data: in order to register as a user of the Application or perform certain actions on the Platform (for example, to contact BMATH), the User must complete the electronic registration form that appears on the Platform and provide a series of data necessary for the provision of our services. The personal data collection form specifies the mandatory data to be completed by the users, and any refusal by the users to provide them will mean not being able to register as a user (in the case of the registration form), or not being able to perform certain actions on the Platform (for example, contacting us). Likewise, being a registered user on the Platform means having a profile with open fields in which the User may indicate what he/she deems appropriate (except with respect to the Prohibited Data indicated below). The data requested on the family registration form is: (1) email or social media account login and (2) username.
c) Data of communications between the User and BMATH: when the User sends a communication, Bmath collects the metadata thereof (time and date of the email, identity of the sender and receiver, technical data) and the data incorporated into any communication between the User and BMATH.
1.3 The ENDIMAT website (https://www.endimat.com/) requests the following information:
a) Registration details: in order to register for the digital math meeting, the following information must be provided:
- First name and surnames
- Organization and position
- Country and ZIP Code
b) Data of communications between the User and ENDIMAT: when the User sends a communication, ENDIMAT collects the metadata thereof (time and date of the email, identity of the sender and recipient, technical data) and the data incorporated into any communication between the User and ENDIMAT.
1.4 Lastly, the website www.4mats.net/ requests the following information:
a) Registration details:
- First name and surnames
- Educational Center and Function
- Zip Code
b) Data of communications between the User and 4mats: when the User sends a communication, 4mats collects the metadata thereof (time and date of the email, identity of the sender and recipient, technical data) and the data incorporated into any communication between the User and 4mats.
1.5 Prohibited data
The User warrants: (a) the authenticity and truthfulness of all such data (especially, by way of illustration only, that which is personal data) that they communicate through the Platform; (b) that it is personal data and the very image of their person or that they have permission from the data subject to use said data; and (c) that they will keep the information provided to INNOVAMAT BMATH and ENDIMAT up to date, so that it always reflects their real situation, being solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements they may make, as well as the damages they cause thereby to INNOVAMAT, BMATH, ENDIMAT or third parties.
2. Purpose of the processing
Personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carrying out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the website, who may voluntarily provide their data to interact with INNOVAMAT.
- Allowing subscription to the INNOVAMAT blog and accessing it with the active session.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by means of the subscription to the electronic newsletter.
- Responding to inquiries or providing information required by the User.
- Providing the User with the ability to download a demo and some sample documents we offer so they can learn about our services.
- Communicating with the User through the chat enabled for this purpose.
- Managing user interactions through social media.
- Providing the services or offering the products contracted or subscribed to by the customer.
- Managing identifying user data that uses the INNOVAMAT tool by customer contract.
- Using the User’s data to contact the User, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain their opinion on the service provided.
- Performing profile and usability analysis, both of the use of the tool and the website, by implementing cookies.
- Managing the teaching staff’s data to keep them informed of Platform news.
The customer and supplier data will be processed, within the framework of the contractual relationship that binds them to the data controller, in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
As providers of software services to customers, the data of users who are treated as data processors will be processed in order to ensure the correct provision of the service.
Images of employees may be used for promotional purposes, and access routes to offices may be equipped with video surveillance cameras.
The User may revoke his/her consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject line “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, INNOVAMAT does not carry out spamming practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications that it will receive from INNOVAMAT, the User has the option to cancel their express consent to receive said communications. We will not process personal data for any purpose other than those described, except by legal obligation or court order.
3. Legitimacy of processing
Please find attached a detailed table with the purpose for which we collect your data and the legal basis that entitles us to do so.
Purpose of Processing
Providing you with our products or services, managing their shipment, accepting payments and collections due
(1) Contractual performance
(2) In our own legitimate interest
Registering as a website user or new customer
(1) Explicit consent of the data subject
(2) Contractual performance
Managing the relationship with our customers, including:
(1) Notifying them of changes to our terms of contracting or policies
(2) Requesting that they complete a survey or evaluate our products/services
(1) Contractual performance
(2) Compliance with a legal obligation
(3) In our own legitimate interest (to update our records and get our customers’ opinions concerning our products/services)
Forwarding commercial communications, e-newsletters and advertising using any communication channel
(1) Explicit consent of the data subject
(2) In our own legitimate interest (provided you have not expressed your desire to opt out of receiving communications)
Responding to inquiries or providing information required by the data subject, including sending quotes
(1) Own legitimate interest
(2) Contractual performance
(3) Consent of the data subject
(4) Compliance with a legal obligation
Managing user interactions on our social networks
(1) Compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., to eliminate offensive, racist, profane or libelous comments; maintaining an environment of respect and integration; preserving the privacy of minors, etc.)
(2) Our own legitimate interest (when we remove third-party advertising from our networks, for example)
Using analytical data to improve the web browsing experience and application usage, implement marketing strategies, and optimize recruitment processes using cookies.
(1) Own legitimate interest
(2) Consent of the data subject (by agreeing to the use of analytics cookies, for example)
Managing and protecting our business and website. This includes the detection of browsing problems, data analysis, web or application testing, etc.
(1) Compliance with a legal obligation
(2) Own legitimate interest (administering our company, securing our networks, preventing fraud, etc.)
Suggesting and recommending products and services to you that may be of interest
(1) In our legitimate interest (to grow our business)
Providing personal information to authorities or by court order
Compliance with a legal obligation
Providing more security for our physical facilities (CCTV/video surveillance camera installation, access control)
In our legitimate interest and in the interest of third parties. For example, to detect an act that is harmful to our employees or customers being committed
Updating and improving our customer records
(1) In compliance with a legal obligation
(2) In performance of a contract
(3) In our legitimate interest (to verify that we may continue to contact our customers for questions related to their subscriptions, orders or purchased products)
Ensuring job security, personnel management and candidate employability
(1) In compliance with a legal obligation
(2) In our own legitimate interest and that of third parties. To improve the experience of our employees in the exercise of their functions
Communicating with the User through the chat enabled for this purpose
Manage teaching staff data to keep you informed of Platform news
In cases where personal data is collected by schools, the only party responsible for requesting the authorization of the processing of the minors’ personal data from their legal representatives (parents or legal guardians) is the school itself. Innovamat Education, S. L. shall act as data processor and shall sign the appropriate contract with the school, exempting itself from any liability for any lack of diligence on the part of the school in the processing of personal data of minors, and in the application of security measures relevant to the protection thereof.
Who might we share your personal data with?
We may need to share your personal information with:
- External companies we subcontract or service providers we use to provide our services. For example, hosting companies (Arsys), cloud software companies (AWS, Google), marketing platforms (Mailchimp), or chatbot (intercom).
- Third parties we need to run the business. For example, lawyers, managers, and IT professionals.
- The banking entities we work with.
All of the suppliers we work with are contractually bound to us. We can ensure that they comply with all security measures necessary to safeguard your personal information and that they will use your personal data solely and exclusively for the specified purposes, in accordance with our instructions.
We will also share personal information with law enforcement bodies and forces when we are required to do so by law.
Where do we host your personal information?
All information you provide to us, both through this website and through other ways or channels, will be hosted on Amazon Web Service and Google cloud servers. These servers are hosted within the European Economic Area.
4. Retention times
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancel, object to or restrict processing. However, we will retain certain personal identifying and trafficking data for up to 2 years if required by judges and courts or to bring internal actions arising from misuse of the website.
We also inform you that our information retention policies comply with the deadlines established by the various legal liabilities for prescription purposes:
a) General rule: Pursuant to the provisions of Article 30 of the Commercial Code, and except for other standards, all company documents or information will be kept for 6 years. This affects all accounting, tax, labor or business documentation, including correspondence.
b) Specific deadlines: Our company must also set minimum deadlines according to the type of data being processed and according to the various prescription deadlines, which each of the departments must be aware of. This chart lists statutes of limitations that affect or may affect our organization:
Statute of Limitation
Labor, for the purposes of violations
Art. 4.1 RD 5/2000
Social Security, for the purposes of violations
Art. 4.2 RD 5/2000
Prevention of Occupational Risks, for the purposes of violations
Art. 4.3 RD 5/2000
Tax, for tax debt purposes
Art. 66 Law 58/2003
Tax, for the purposes of verifications of settled payments or deductions applied
Art. 66 bis Law 58/2003
Accounting and Commercial
Art. 30 CC
Crimes against Public Finance and Social Security
Art. 131 TO 10/1995
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that will have effects on your data.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into INNOVAMAT’s information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User explicitly consents to INNOVAMAT performing the following activities or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial or promotional communications by any means capable of informing users of activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about services and products related to the activity.
- If the User has explicitly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by means of the subscription to the electronic newsletter, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about INNOVAMAT’s services and products which are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted by or of interest to the User.
- The storage of the data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
6. Official media
The User is informed that the means recognized by INNOVAMAT to communicate with customers and others who are affected [sic] are corporate telephone, company cellphones and corporate email.
If the User sends personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, INNOVAMAT will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the means in question.
7. Rights of data subjects
The User may request the exercise of the following rights before INNOVAMAT by submitting a letter to the mailing address in the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “GDPR, Rights of the Data Subject.” They must attach a photocopy of their DNI [Documento Nacional de Identidad (National Identity Card)] or any means analogous in law, as provided for in legislation.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to become aware of and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows errors to be corrected and data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete to be amended.
- Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that is inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of objection: the right of the data subject to ensure that their personal data is not processed or ceases to be processed.
- Limitation of processing: involves the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data that is the object of processing to the data subject, so that the data subject can send it to another controller, unimpeded.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to an automated processing-based decision that produces effects or significantly affects [the subject].
The User has the right to withdraw their consent provided at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing performed prior to withdrawal of consent.
They also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if they believe that their rights in relation to the protection of their data may have been violated (agpd.es).
8. Additional information
The data collected by INNOVAMAT is as follows:
- Those that users provide through the various services offered on the website or applications.
- Those included in the various forms provided for on the website or applications.
- Data provided by customers receiving the services, by any means.
Learning Management System (LMS) Interfaces and other integrations
When accessing Innovamat through your institution, company or organization's LMS (e.g., Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Blackboard, Canvas or Moodle, among others), or other collaborative services with which Innovamat may be integrated (e.g., Clever), we may collect and process information related to this kind of use of the Service, such as the name and surname, grade and class, school, age, e-mail address and school user ID of students; and the name and surname, e-mail address, school and grade of the teachers on the LMS interface and the LTI version used and/or your school domain name. For more information, you can access Google API Services User Data Policy
9. Video surveillance
In some routes of access to INNOVAMAT’s offices, images may be captured for the sole purposes indicated in section 2 or at the request of public authorities.
Images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of public roads will be captured, with the exception of a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a monitored or restricted access location (building where the INNOVAMAT offices are). The images obtained will only be accessed by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from being taken.
10. Social media
INNOVAMAT may have a social media presence. The processing carried out of the data of the people who follow the social media (or link or connect through social media) of the official INNOVAMAT pages shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the User.
INNOVAMAT will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network and informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the social media regulations allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
- That is allegedly unlawful under national, community or international regulations or that engages in allegedly unlawful activities or contravenes the principles of good faith.
- That violates the fundamental rights of people, displays a lack of courtesy on the network, upsets or may generate negative opinions among our users or third parties and, in general, any content that INNOVAMAT considers inappropriate.
- That contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of children, protection of public order, protection of private life, protection of the consumer and intellectual and industrial property rights.
In addition, INNOVAMAT reserves the right to remove content deemed inappropriate from the website or corporate social network without prior notice.
Communications sent through social media will be incorporated into a file owned by INNOVAMAT.
In any event, if the User submits personal information through the social network, INNOVAMAT will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this Platform, and the User, if they want to learn about them, must consult the corresponding specific conditions of the network in question.
11. Security measures
The data provided by the User will be treated confidentially. INNOVAMAT has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure the security of the data processing and to prevent its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized processing or access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and sites comply with the integrity and security requirements and conditions established in current regulations.
13. Sending CV
If the User submits their CV through the INNOVAMAT website, it will be carried out through the Teamtailor platform. The data provided will be processed to make it part of the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacancy. This is the only official procedure for accepting résumés, so résumés submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any modification to the data, the User is asked to communicate it in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep their data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of two years, after which time it will be deleted, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this regard, after the aforementioned period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, you must submit your résumé again.
The data may be processed or communicated to our group member companies during the retention period of your résumé and for the same previously reported purposes.
INNOVAMAT reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
For all intents and purposes, the relationships between INNOVAMAT and the users of its digital services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit.