Download the Innovamat App
Select the platform from which you want to access our App and follow the instructions to install it.
You will only be able to start a session on the Innovamat App if your school has given you access. If not, even if it has been downloaded, you will not be able to use it.
To use the app on a computer, there is no need to download or install anything, the students access the app with a desktop shortcut. Additionally. this option doesn’t require updates, they are automatic.
Follow these steps:
- If you have a previous year’s app installed, uninstall it.
- If you have a firewall, permit the domains innovamat.com, innovamat.cloud, cloudfront.net.
- Go to the following link: https://student.innovamat.com
- Create a desktop shortcut (if you don’t know how to do it, follow the steps outlined in the video).
- That’s it! Now you can access the app whenever you want.
If your computer is frozen (Deep Freeze or similar):
- First, unfreeze the computer.
- Follow the steps in the previous section.
- And, very importantly! Before re-freezing it: log in and select the stage.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Installation requirements for Windows
Installation requirements for Linux
Installation requirements for Mac
If you have Windows 7, we recommend that you update to Windows 10. More information
Rest assured knowing that you have a team of specialists at your disposal at all times.
Ask us anything about who we are, our sessions, material or resources.
Solve any issue or technical query with our specialists.