The INNOVAMAT website uses their own cookies and those belonging to third parties. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites in order to, among other reasons, ensure the correct functioning of the website, to allow faster access to the selected services, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or its equipment and, even, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, to recognize the User. Cookies are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer or device, and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known, unless the user provides explicit permission.
The User may, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to ensure access to the services offered, through the cookie setting panel provided on the website.
The User can also change their browser settings at any time without affecting the ability to access content. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may affect the proper functioning of the website.
1. Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies the that require informed consent by the User are analytics, advertising and affiliate cookies, not including those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services explicitly demanded by the User.
1.1. Types of cookies
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided), and third-party cookies (those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- Depending on how long they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website) and persistent cookies (where data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie owner, which may be a few minutes or several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service).
- Personalization cookies (which allow the User to access the service with predefined features, such as, for example, language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.).
- Analytics cookies (they collect information about the use that is made of the website).
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about the personal preferences and choices of the Users).
- Affiliate cookies (they make it possible to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement).
User consent applies to the following domains: www.innovamat.com
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by activating basic functions, such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow the website to record information that changes how the site behaves or what it looks like, such as its preferred language or the region in which the User is located.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intention is to display relevant and attractive ads for the individual user and ones that are therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are those that we are still in the process of classifying, along with individual cookie providers.
2. Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: a technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. Deleted when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies: a technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the User has accepted the installation of cookies. Expires in 1 year from last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the single visit control feature. The first time a User enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this User re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the event that the User changes browsers will it be considered another user. Expires 2 years from last update.
- _gat: this cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request, i.e. the limitation of data collection on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the User visited the website. Expires 2 years from last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. Expires 30 minutes from last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with tracking code urchin.js. Deleted when you close the browser.
At all times, the User may access their browser settings and accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation they accept and those they do not, using one of the following procedures, which depend on the browser they use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (from the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced:
Options > Privacy > Cookies:
- Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy:
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies:
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to the User’s browser version.
You may also use another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, it can be accessed directly from the browser options, usually in the Options menu in the Privacy section. (For more information, you can consult the browser’s help section.)
4. Disabling, activating and deleting cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you must go to your browser settings.
If the User does not want the websites to save any cookies on their computer, they can adapt the browser settings so that they are notified before any cookies are downloaded. Similarly, they can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. They can also delete any of the cookies already on their computer. Note that the settings of each browser and computer that they use must be adapted separately.
If the User does not wish to receive cookies, INNOVAMAT cannot guarantee that the website will function properly. Some features of the site may be lost and certain websites may no longer be visible. Furthermore, rejecting cookies does not mean that advertisements no longer appear. Advertisements will simply not be tailored to the interests of the User and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method of adapting the settings. If necessary, you can refer to the browser help function to set the correct settings.
For more information about disabling cookies on your cellphone, you can refer to the device manual.
For more information about cookies on the Internet, please see: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering how the Internet and websites operate, INNOVAMAT does not have information about cookies stored by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images, or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through the INNOVAMAT website.
Therefore, in the event that the User encounters these types of cookies and they are not listed on the list above, they may contact INNOVAMAT or directly with the third party to ask them for information about the cookies they store, their purpose and duration, and how they have ensured their privacy.