Some information about usOur goal is to transform the math classroom. That is why we are in constant communication with teachers and schools: to find out how Innovamat is changing their day-to-day life and that of their students.
More than 4,000 teachers and almost 2,000 families who use our material in early years, elementary and middle school have completed our surveys. These are their responses.
84 % of teachers evaluate us as good or outstanding
Most significant aspects:
- Research-based Math pedagogy approach.
- Digital practice through the app.
- Opportunities for manipulation of material and experimentation to generate diverse learning experiences.
- Training content for teachers.
88% of teachers consult their student's progress and recommendation reports weekly.
69% feel that, as teachers, their mathematical practices have improved and that the tips from the teaching guides are very helpful.
What teachers think of their students
77% say that their students are more motivated to learn mathematics.
79% highlight the fluency of their students in digital practice.
84% say that their students have a deeper understanding of problems and complex ideas.
77% consider their student's mathematic learning process to be more meaningful.
95% of schools stay with us after the first year
Schools that try Innovamat the first year, repeat. Most of them agree with highlighting the proposal's quality and our consultants' continuous support.
What families appreciate most
- Students dedicate more time to understanding than to automatizing.
- In class, learning is based on discovery and not on following textbooks.
- The use of technology both at home and in the classroom.
You can consult the complete study to see the questions, the type of sample and the methodology used via this link.
We are here for you
Rest assured knowing that you have a team of specialists at your disposal at all times.
Ask anything you need to know about us, our sessions, materials or resources.